Special Assistant to the CEO
We are looking for a sharp, fast-thinking, good-humored Special Assistant to the CEO who enjoys working with extremely gifted technologists in a constantly changing environment and streamlining a hectic day. This is a fulltime job with a fulltime benefits package that is one of the most competitive in the industry. You will report directly to the CEO of the organization on a daily basis and will have an open line of communication with the CEO. You will provide assistance to several team leads while also providing general support to the company at large, per the CEO’s directives. You will be working in a fast-paced, creative environment with passionate team members who are focused on quality and execution of state of the art technology. If you like the idea of being a part of an all-star team, and help the team in taming the chaotic and hectic environment that they are in, this job is for you. You are calm and flexible in the face of ever-changing priorities and needs, and in fact, enjoy the fast pace. You will fly out to meeting locations a day or so ahead of the rest of the team, organize meetings, logistics, and calendars.
- -Meet with the CEO on a daily basis and discuss priorities
- -Coordinate both internal and external conference calls, meetings, and events
- -Heavy calendar management in a rapidly and ever-changing environment
- -Plan and execute on-site and off-site meetings, dinners, and events
- -Fly out to offsite meetings ahead of time, especially when the CEO is traveling as well and organize the logistics of the trip.
- -Prepare monthly expense reports for leads and coordinate special projects as needed
- -Set up travel and accommodations for executives or visitors coming to EDGE3
- -Help us make the environment more fun.
- -Bachelor’s Degree
- -A second language (Chinese or Spanish or French) is a big plus
- -Experience with heavy calendaring for multiple principals or teams
- -Experience with logistical support a plus
- -Ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities at once
- -Ability to move quickly and make on-the-spot decisions without sacrificing attention to detail
- -Track record of consistently going above and beyond
- -Great communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a spectrum of personalities
- -Strong Excel, PowerPoint, and e-mail/calendar/doc skills. iCal is a plus.
- -Ability to maintain composure and sense of humor in high-pressure situations.
Location: Tempe, AZ
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to Careers@edge3technologies.com